월요일, 10월 23, 2006

About Dokdo


This is a picture of Dokdo.
It's our island but Japan claims that this island is
theirs, I was angry about it.
It's nonsense absolutely.
Anyway, it's located the eastward.
It's famous for wheat-Gluten.
And Ullung Island is located near here.
I've never been to there and I want to visit here
in the future. Many birds live here and beautiful places are located in here. I saw it in the newspaper. I think Dokdo is the most clean place in the Korea.

댓글 4개:

John :

Hi~ James~~

How are you today~?

After class, let's go to play

winning~

Bye~~~~

Andrew :

Hi~

I think that you are very handsome.

ㅅㅂㄹㅁ

Enjoy your lunch.

Dooly's :

Hi..

I like Dokdo.

Byron :

Hi how was your weekends?
I visited my friend who is working
in militery. ㅜㅜ
Anyway, see you tomorrow~


online pharmacy